Select Sires MidAmerica, Inc.
Key Account & Reproductive Specalist - Colorado
Select Sires MidAmerica, Inc. is seeking a Key Account & Reproductive Specialist to provide sales and service expertise to large dairy accounts in Eastern Colorado. This person will be responsible for sales, service, territory development along with reproductive and mating program support within the state of Colorad
- Provide sales and service expertise to direct service customers in the given territory.
- Provide A.I. support through synchronization programs with a heavy emphasis on supporting key dairy customers.
- Promote and sell the programs and product lines of the organization. Includes both semen and non-semen products.
- Assist customers with profit driven decisions to aid in meeting their individual operational goals.
- Support our Colorado staff with the Select Reproductive Solutions reproductive analysis and perform troubleshooting as needed.
- Support our Colorado staff with the Select Mating Service mating programs providing genetic improvement recommendations to dairymen.
- Support the CowManager activity system and provide assistance/expertise to both current and future users.
- Assist and coordinate A.I. Training schools in the territory.
- Coordinate and assist with the organization’s presence at dairy events, activities, expos and field days.
- Work closely with key influencers to strengthen our relationships in key accounts.
- Obtained Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture or equivalent field experience with preference given to candidates with a strong cattle industry emphasis or background.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in the dairy and/or beef industry.
- Must be highly skilled in bovine artificial insemination.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Self-starter, capable of prioritizing a wide variety of tasks.
- Proficient in Microsoft® Office Programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Organized, and able to plan and meet deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal written and verbal communication skills.
- Willing to travel (~ 25%).
- Clean driving record.
Qualified candidates must submit cover letter, résumé and employment history by Wednesday, January 22, 2020 to Devin Albrecht, General Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applicants will be given full consideration but are not guaranteed an interview.
833 West 400 North
Logan, Utah 84321
Phone: (435) 752-2022 / (800) 421-9245
Fax: (435) 752-2097
Serving: Utah, Idaho (see list of counties), Wyoming, Nevada, Nebraska, Eastern Montana (see list of counties), Colorado, South Dakota
1930 Herr Lane
P.O. Box 22146
Louisville, Kentucky 40252
Phone: (502) 425-1868 / (800) 489-1868
Fax: (502) 425-2317
Serving: Kentucky, Indiana (US 50 South) (see list of counties), Missouri
Employment Opportunities Contact:
E-mail: Devin Albrecht, General Manager